A job in a Pipeline can have the following statuses:
- QUEUED - The job is Queued and will start streaming data according to the specified frequency.
- STREAMING - The job is Streaming data currently.
- PAUSED - The job has been paused and will not fetch data until resumed to Streaming
- FAILED - The job failed during the last run. The failure can be due to bad configuration, network issues, authentication/authorization failures or timeouts. The error message can be seen by clicking the error icon beside the status
- AUTO SKIPPED - The job has been auto skipped by Hevo because it hasn't been mapped to a destination table in the schema mapper.